On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:14 PM Clément Pit--Claudel wrote: > Sure thing :) Here it is: > Thanks! This works great! I added it to `org-export-before-processing-hook'. And it works fine. I did not understand why you mentioned: "I call this before calling `org-latex-export-to-latex'.". I plan to add a "not" condition to this. That way, with below: #+BEGIN_ONLY tex foo #+END_ONLY tex #+BEGIN_EXCEPT tex bar #+END_EXCEPT tex foo will be exported only for tex, and for every other backend, bar will be exported. WDYT? -- Kaushal Modi