Hi Michael, Maybe I am not understanding what you want to do but I use org-babel-lob-ingest/org-sbe to execute blocks from other files on start-up like this: # Local Variables: # eval: (org-babel-lob-ingest "Template-Loader.org") # eval: (org-sbe "Init-Template") ;; the name of a block in Template-Loader.org file # End: I assume this means that org-sbe can see the block names from the other file. But I haven't tested the behavior with #call just executing elisp. Doug Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:59:32 +0200 From: Michael Welle To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: Re: org-sbe and code blocks in a different files Message-ID: <877dve9hnv.fsf@luisa.c0t0d0s0.de> Content-Type: text/plain Hi Eric, Eric S Fraga writes: > * org-babel-lob-ingest ah, I learned something new here. Unfortunately, it seems like org-sbe doesn't look into the list spit out by org-babel-lob-ingest. Regards hmw