I wanted syntax highlighting for list item bullets (e.g. '-') in my org mode setup. I have a very early prototype working and wanted some feedback about whether you would be interested in this feature upstream, or perhaps including it in a package would be a better bet. The code is in a github gist: https://gist.github.com/fluffysquirrels/1aaec7cab234893bfd46cdad721dda85 The code is rough but very short and readable. I have some test cases working, with a screenshot of how they look on my machine. Thanks! Alex