* Assuming that entire file is made up of shell commands (like the ones in the example you gave) since, in such a case as your example the "#" in the first column would ignore the rest of the lines as comments: M< Mx set-mark M> Mx shell-command-on-region On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Shakthi Kannan wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to execute all the org-mode code blocks in a file, and > send the output to stdout? > > For example, I have the following org file: > > === BEGIN === > > * Greeting > > #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results output > echo "Hello $USER! Today is `date`" > #+END_SRC > > * Current directory > > #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results output > pwd > #+END_SRC > > === END === > > I could go to each code block, and type C-c C-c to produce an output. > But, I just want to be able to execute the entire file, and produce > one single output. > > Is this possible? > > SK > > -- > Shakthi Kannan > http://www.shakthimaan.com > >