* [bug] new beamer exporter always adds default width to graphics
@ 2013-03-12 13:25 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2013-03-12 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Apologies if this was previously reported. I read the digest, so I
might not have seen the most recent e-mails. I took a quick glance at
gmane's archive and didn't readily see anything.

The width attribute for beamer graphics is not handled properly at
present (current master).

The org file contains:

#+BEGIN_CENTER
#+ATTR_LaTeX: :options width=6cm
[[./img/new-version.png]]
#+END_CENTER

In the .tex file, I see:

\begin{center}
\includegraphics[width=6cm,width=.9\linewidth]{./img/new-version.png}
\end{center}

Two widths appear: the one that I wanted, and the default that I was
trying to override. LaTeX obeys the one that I didn't want.

The problem is somewhere between HEAD and this commit (i.e., 8cc6c13
is a "good" commit; head is "bad"):

commit 8ee6c13c7fd6eacc2e8c2ace8054f8aac3548966
Author: Bastien Guerry <bzg@altern.org>
Date:   Sat Feb 23 13:47:44 2013 +0100
    Fix typo: an headline -> a headline.

Please fix. Thanks.