Currently we need to write this : #+ATTR_LATEX: :options [title of definition] #+begin_definition This is a definition. #+end_definition to get this with the LaTeX exporter : \begin{definition}[title of definition] This is a definition. \end{definition} I was wondering if something like this is possible : #+begin_definition :options [title of definition] This is a definition. #+end_definition Generally speaking, the rest of the line with #+begin_... could be considered as an implicit #+ATTR_HTML for this environment. Is it something doable ? -- Fabrice