Le mer. 5 févr. 2020 à 07:25, Bastien a écrit : > Hi Steve, > > thanks for reporting this issue. Can you or Fabrice suggests what > change should be done in Org, if any? Also, perhaps another solution > can be found by adapting `org-file-apps'? > > I am not sure that it is an issue that should be solved by org-mode. It is more a problem of setting up WSL such that it meets well some expectations. Basically, you need an equivalent of xdg-open which redirects requests to the w32 system. The suggestion I made to solve the issue is working for me, but as you see, it is a crude hack: the paths need to be adapted to each individual setting. If someone comes up with a cleaner, more general solution, solution, it should be published somewhere as an example of how to setup things with WSL. Fabrice