Hi, I need some help here. I'm using org 8.3.4. I am exporting subtrees to LaTeX. So I configure as much as possible per subtree. First, I can't find where is documented the difference between :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER: and :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: Clearly, I need to use the latter form with my configuration (the former doesn't output anything), but I'd like to know precisely where the behavior is described. Second, when I use several lines with :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: they are concatenated into a single line. This is annoying because: :PROPERTIES: :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \usepackage{mathptmx} % rm & math :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \usepackage[scaled=0.90]{helvet} % ss ... :END: results in \usepackage{mathptmx} % rm & math \usepackage[scaled=0.90]{helvet} % ss which is obviously unintended. Could it be possible to add a '\n' between those lines? Thanks for any help / clarification Fabrice