Hi Eric, On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > > > What I would do is make the A, B and C paragraph items. Then add > checkboxes (C-u C-c C-x C-b) to any list item you want to mark as a todo > item. You can set/unset using C-c C-x C-b. If you add the text [/] to > the headline with the TODO on it, it will be updated to indicate the > number of completed checkboxes and the total number of such boxes each > time you set or unset one. > I just discovered org inline tasks. This seems to be another approach, and very useful! http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#closing-outline-sections -k.