When I export this sample org file: * top-level header ** and here we have #2 The body of the generated html has this content:

top-level header

and here we have #2

I would prefer the html to not have these id or class properties; something like this:

top-level header

and here we have #2

Actually, I'd rather skip the divs entirely, but that is a separate issue. Could there be a configurable way to disable the creation of these properties? I have searched the mailing list, and have not found anything. Perhaps I've missed something; there are a lot of results for "html class id" or similar searches. Thanks.