I am having trouble in using org-exp-bibtex.el on debian sid. I was unable to install bibtex2html through the package manager because of dependency problem with ocaml-base-nox-3.12.1. I then installed ocaml separately, and compiled bibtex2html from source. Now, bibtex2html is working fine from the command line. But when I export a file having bibtex citations, orgmode complains saying "Execution of bibtex2html failed". It seemed to me that orgmode was unable to find bibtex2html. bibtex2html is installed in /usr/local/bin/bibtex2html. Since it was not being found, I also myself created a symlink to /usr/bin.bibtex2html. But that does not help either. My orgmode version is 7.9.2 Could anyone suggest what to do. Thanks, Vikas