Hi, I have put the defun of org-repair-property-drawers in my .emacs file copied from http://orgmode.org/Changes.html, and defined a keyboard shortcut for it: (global-set-key (kbd "C-c i") 'org-repair-property-drawers) Now after restarting emacs when I go to an org buffer, and use the keyboard shortcut, I get the error trace: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument commandp org-repair-property-drawers) call-interactively(org-repair-property-drawers nil nil) command-execute(org-repair-property-drawers) thanks