On 12 Oct 2011 16:22, "Andrea Crotti" wrote: > > There is a nice little app for android called "do it tomorrow", where > you can plan easily for one day, and move them to the next day easily. > > I was trying to do the same in org-mode, so my idea is that: > - in the morning I fill some tasks which I should do during the day > - at night I move to the next days the ones which were not finished > > (maybe the "DONE" flag should be set automatically in case they're > trivial or the explanation might go somewhere else). > > The problem is that from the agenda view I can't easily move a task to > the next day, is anyone doing anything like this? > > Thanks, > Andrea > Andrea, All too often, I reschedule from the agenda. On an item, C-c C-s, the use the calendar to pick the new day. Does that not do what you are after? Best, Brian vdB