Thanks. I have been trying to set org-protocol up, but... I can't find where this package is (silly, innit?). Where is the official org-protocol page where to download it? Thanks! El jue, 7 ene 2021 a las 7:10, Ihor Radchenko () escribió: > Gerardo Moro writes: > > > Thanks, guys. > > I'll have a look. > > I understand that using org-protocol in combo with org-capture I would > have > > to visit the Emacs window for capturing the copied text or not? > > Because this is crucial, as I aim to avoid this step. > > Thanks! > > If your capture template has :immediate-finish setting set to t, the > capture is done in background without raising Emacs frame. > See v org-capture-templates for more details. > > Best, > Ihor > >