Ok, thanks. How do you specify the location and is the formatting ok when showing you the relevance pieces of text from the local databases? El lun, 30 nov 2020 a las 11:31, Eric S Fraga () escribió: > On Monday, 30 Nov 2020 at 08:48, Gerardo Moro wrote: > > Question: when you say it uses emails, can it read any email database (I > > have old ones from Microsoft outlook both Mac and Windows)? What if you > > only use webmail, in which format shall you feed the RA? > > No, I don't think the remembrance agent can access webmail of any > sort. It is file based. In my case, all of my emails are stored > locally (I use gnus nnml groups and POP3 to retrieve my emails from the > mail host). > > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-143-g9a1549 >