It works! Thanks so much! El mié, 20 oct 2021 a las 19:08, Mark Barton () escribió: > > > On Oct 20, 2021, at 1:36 AM, Gerardo Moro wrote: > > I am having the same problem as reported here: > https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/66593/how-to-open-a-link-to-a-folder-file-in-finder-not-dired > > > I copy paste: > > I used to be able to create links with open-insert-link pointing to > folders or files. When I clicked on them, I would be redirected to Finder. > Lately, they are shown within Dired. How to control this behaviour? When > I use either [[file:/users/Shared]] or [[file+emacs:/users/Shared]], and > click on them, I get the dired buffer, not the Finder app. > > Thanks! > G.M. > > > According to the help for org-open-at-point it should work if you give a > double prefix argument. I tried C-u C-u C-c C-o and it opened a link in > finder. > > I normally prefer dired, but when I need finder, I use Keyboard Maestro to > associate H-f to bring the finder to focus in a manner specific to the > current application. So when emacs is the current application, Keyboard > Maestro will send the following keystrokes to emacs to open finder in the > directory associated with the current buffer: M-! open . > > For the case where other applications other than emacs are the current > application, I can configure the macro to bring up finder using the various > application specific menu options to show file in finder. If there are no > specific configurations for the application, then it just switches to > finder. > > Mark >