Thanks, guys. I'll have a look. I understand that using org-protocol in combo with org-capture I would have to visit the Emacs window for capturing the copied text or not? Because this is crucial, as I aim to avoid this step. Thanks! El mié, 6 ene 2021 a las 8:49, Tom Gillespie () escribió: > You can achieve something a bit like this using > org-protocol-capture-html > https://github.com/alphapapa/org-protocol-capture-html. I'm not > entirely sure whether you can bind the equivalent of a hook in > javascript to run every time you C-c, but if you can, then it should > be possible to match this exactly. You might also be able to wire up > org-protocol to the X clipboard (if you are on linux). > > Best, > Tom >