* org-contacts, multi-line properties, postal addresses
@ 2013-11-13 20:23 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2013-11-13 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello world,

I'm just taking another look at org-contacts. I wonder what the best
practice is for dealing with multi-line properties like postal
addresses.

I can just make them part of the entry, of course, not in a property,
but that seems oddly different from the other properites.

Have I overlooked something obvious?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--