On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 10:53 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > As a reminder, to test it, you (require 'oc-natbib) to register the > processor, and add "#+cite_export: natbib" in your document (or set > `org-cite-export-processor' to (natbib)). I did some basic testing, and it seems to work well in general, though natbib folks will have to report on how well the sub-styles work, in terms of mapping them to the natbib commands. Attaching a screenshot with a few input/output variations, and at the bottom is what the style selection UI I came up with for bibtex-actions looks like. Bruce