Im using GNU/Linux, Ubutu and/or Arch. In bot cases I am using Ext4 filesystems, although i do use Fat filesystem(s)for compatibiliy with OS/X, that i infrequently use. On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 1:19 PM Cook, Malcolm wrote: > Alan, just wondering, what operating system and file system are you using > now? > > > -- [I do not] carry such information in my mind since it is readily available in books. …The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think. ---Albert Einstein "Sweet instruments hung up in cases. . . keep their sounds to themselves." ---Shakespeare, _Timon of Athens_