Changelog is a great tool, but with some org-mode love, it could be even better. Or, perhaps better yet, has anyone implemented something like changelog in org-mode? I've wondered about this for years. Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree. Alan Davis -- [I do not] carry such information in my mind since it is readily available in books. …The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think. ---Albert Einstein "Sweet instruments hung up in cases. . . keep their sounds to themselves." ---Shakespeare, _Timon of Athens_