Hello, On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 5:28 AM Van L wrote: > > As already pointed out by Nicolas Goaziou, org-mode also requires other > > external stuff > > A data point. > > Ditaa requires a JRE as mentioned at > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-ditaa.html > > The litigious terms are > > ditaa version 0.9, Copyright (C) 2004--2009 Efstathios (Stathis) Sideris > > I didn’t find ditaa.jar in org-mode’s contrib/scripts as claimed. > I can't speak for why it is/isn't in the contrib/scripts directory, but if you go to Github for the most up to date version it is GPLv3 https://github.com/stathissideris/ditaa/blob/master/LICENSE Regards, Jon