* Daily snapshot issue
@ 2013-08-14 18:36 Jonathan Leech-Pepin
From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin @ 2013-08-14 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I've been attempting to update to the latest org using the daily .zip
snapshot for several days (since Carsten rebuilt org-insert-heading). I
don't have access to git on this computer. ELPA is blocked as well.

The snapshot still reports the version as release_8.07-6-g13cb28 and has
done so for nearly a week.

Is there an issue with the snapshot?

Regards,
Jonathan

* Re: Daily snapshot issue
@ 2013-09-02 11:49 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-09-02 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Leech-Pepin <jonathan.leechpepin@gmail.com> writes:

> I've been attempting to update to the latest org using the daily .zip
> snapshot for several days (since Carsten rebuilt org-insert-heading).
> I don't have access to git on this computer. ELPA is blocked as well.
>
> The snapshot still reports the version as release_8.07-6-g13cb28 and
> has done so for nearly a week.

The snapshots were build from the maint branch, they are now build
from the master branch -- as "snapshot" suggests.

Thanks for pointing this,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Daily snapshot issue
@ 2013-09-02 13:47   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-02 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 2, 2013, at 1:49 PM, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Jonathan Leech-Pepin <jonathan.leechpepin@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I've been attempting to update to the latest org using the daily .zip
>> snapshot for several days (since Carsten rebuilt org-insert-heading).
>> I don't have access to git on this computer. ELPA is blocked as well.
>>
>> The snapshot still reports the version as release_8.07-6-g13cb28 and
>> has done so for nearly a week.
>
> The snapshots were build from the maint branch, they are now build
> from the master branch -- as "snapshot" suggests.

Ah, yes, better.  Thank you Bastien!

- Carsten