Hi Chris, On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 3:30 AM Christopher W. Ryan via General discussions about Org-mode. wrote: > But is there not a default publishing action, that requires no explicit > :publishing-function statement? This part of the documentation says > there is: > > https://orgmode.org/manual/Publishing-action.html#Publishing-action I just encountered the exact problem. The attached patch fixed it for me. Would you mind testing it? ps. I've dug a bit in the commit history but I couldn't find any evidence that we've ever supported this default behaviour at least with the current exporter. Nicolas, if that's true, should we change the documentation instead? Best, -- yashi