I think currently there is no way to mark an item in a checklist as failed? I would like to have such an ability ... Something like: - [F] task x or: - [0] task x The use case is that I use checklists to remember and track doing some important stuff at the start of the day; all the items are at first in a neutral/todo state. Some of them get done (`[X]`), but some of them fail during the day. For example, I have an item `- [ ] No sugar` which tracks whether I have consumed artificial sugar during the day. I like to be able to mark this as failed. I know this can be simulated using headings, but checklists are visually nicer and have cookies `[/]` etc. PS: Please use reply to all, as I am not subscribed to the list.