I've had success exporting org to HTML and using it with http://gregfranko.com/jquery.tocify.js/ - which automatically generates a dynamically updating table of contents based on HTML headings and uses a Bootstrap theme and Bootstrap CSS. On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Mehul Sanghvi wrote: > On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Marc Seibert wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> After using jekyll and o-blog a while I just fiddled around more in depth >> with org-publishing. >> I must say it is starting to convince me to stop using to wrapp my org >> generated html files with a wrapper like jekyll etc. >> Org-publishing seems to have all I need to do it directly. >> >> But I need an advice how to get better integration with twitter bootstrap >> css which I realy like. >> I know there is HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS etc. but I don't want to define the >> class and the id once for every heading, table etc. >> What would be the best option for setting this globally? >> Should I edit org-htmlize.el or something like this or is there a way of >> defining the different class names with an easier way? >> >> Regards >> Marc Seibert >> >> > > I find myself in the same situation, having gone through both o-blog and > jekyll previously. Were you able to find a solution ? > What was it ? Is there anyone using anything else than the CSS that > ogr-mode uses ? > > > > -- > Mehul N. Sanghvi > email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com >