Any thoughts on that? I'm not sure if it's related, but I also get errors when I try to call helm-org-in-buffer-headings. Somehow the backtrace gets immediately erased, so here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/FoTiwoq.png On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Peter Salazar wrote: > Well that's interesting. When I do C-u M-x org-reload and then call > org-agenda, it displays correctly with no error. > > How do I debug? I already went into my config files and commented out all > the code containing the word org-agenda, but the error still happens. > > > On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 6:09 AM, Nicolas Goaziou > wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> Peter Salazar writes: >> >> > I'm suddenly getting "byte-code: Wrong type argument: >> number-or-marker-p, >> > nil" when I try to call org-agenda. This happens even when >> org-agenda-files >> > is set to nil. Here's the backtrace. Any thoughts on how I can track >> down >> > the source of the problem? >> >> Could you provide the backtrace running un-compiled Org? It is just >> a matter of calling C-u M-x org-reload. >> >> Regards, >> >> -- >> Nicolas Goaziou >> > >