* best way of customizing generated css to match bootstrap css
       [not found] <1582057433.63623.1365240622588.JavaMail.root@foogu.de>
@ 2013-04-06  9:37 ` Marc Seibert
From: Marc Seibert @ 2013-04-06  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

After using jekyll and o-blog a while I just fiddled around more in depth with org-publishing.
I must say it is starting to convince me to stop using to wrapp my org generated html files with a wrapper like jekyll etc.
Org-publishing seems to have all I need to do it directly.

But I need an advice how to get better integration with twitter bootstrap css which I realy like.
I know there is HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS etc. but I don't want to define the class and the id once for every heading, table  etc.
What would be the best option for setting this globally?
Should I edit org-htmlize.el or something like this or is there a way of defining the different class names with an easier way?

Regards
Marc Seibert

* Re: best way of customizing generated css to match bootstrap css
@ 2014-01-22 20:35   ` Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2014-01-22 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Seibert; +Cc: ML Emacs-orgmode

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Marc Seibert <org@foogu.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After using jekyll and o-blog a while I just fiddled around more in depth
> with org-publishing.
> I must say it is starting to convince me to stop using to wrapp my org
> generated html files with a wrapper like jekyll etc.
> Org-publishing seems to have all I need to do it directly.
>
> But I need an advice how to get better integration with twitter bootstrap
> css which I realy like.
> I know there is HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS etc. but I don't want to define the
> class and the id once for every heading, table  etc.
> What would be the best option for setting this globally?
> Should I edit org-htmlize.el or something like this or is there a way of
> defining the different class names with an easier way?
>
> Regards
> Marc Seibert

I find myself in the same situation, having gone through both o-blog and
jekyll previously.  Were you able to find a solution ?
What was it ?  Is there anyone using anything else than the CSS that
ogr-mode uses ?

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com

* Re: best way of customizing generated css to match bootstrap css
@ 2014-01-22 20:41     ` Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-22 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mehul Sanghvi; +Cc: ML Emacs-orgmode, Marc Seibert

I've had success exporting org to HTML and using it with
http://gregfranko.com/jquery.tocify.js/ - which automatically generates a
dynamically updating table of contents based on HTML headings and uses a
Bootstrap theme and Bootstrap CSS.

@ 2014-01-22 21:17       ` Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2014-01-22 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Salazar; +Cc: ML Emacs-orgmode, Marc Seibert

Peter,

     Do you have an example of an org file in which you use it ?

cheers,

       mehul

@ 2014-01-24  5:00         ` Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-24  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mehul Sanghvi; +Cc: ML Emacs-orgmode, Marc Seibert

Here you go.
https://github.com/petersalazar/org-tocify

Again, it's not very bootstrapish aside from Toficy, which uses Bootstrap
colors and fonts.

That said, I have found using Tocify's auto-generated dynamic table of
contents quite helpful.

Tocify is by Greg Franco and is here:

@ 2014-01-24 19:46           ` Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2014-01-24 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Salazar; +Cc: ML Emacs-orgmode, Marc Seibert

Thanks.  That helps a lot and gives me some other ideas as well.

cheers,

      mehul

@ 2014-01-24 20:56             ` Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-24 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)