* heading numbering in LaTeX export?
@ 2013-09-06 19:43 Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2013-09-06 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I have a LaTeX template I created for use with org-mode, to export to PDF
via LaTeX using xelatex.

I don't edit LaTeX directly, I just generate from org-mode. This works
perfectly for me except for one thing: it only works when I have heading
numbering turned on.

When I turn numbering off in org-mode, by adding this line to my org-mode
file...

...LaTeX no longer recognizes my headings as headings. This creates two
problems:

1. The Table of Contents is blank.
2. The \leftmark in the heading shows up as "Contents" instead of showing
up as the title of the section.

How do I modify these org-mode preferences such that my I can turn heading
numbering off in org-mode while still correctly generating a Table of
Contents and adding my section title to the header?

I'm sorry, but I don't know enough about LaTeX to make a minimum
representation of this. I have no idea where the problem is.

Here are the org-mode preferences in question:
http://pastebin.com/62Nugpsg

Thanks!