From: Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com>
To: Andrey Tykhonov <atykhonov@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Connect to the ssh and execute any command
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:16:36 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Andrey,

you can use eev - take a look at the demo that starts at 0:18 in this
video here:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj_zKC5BR64
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-videos/video4-eepitch.mp4

There are many things that I do in the server that hosts my home page
by using this to set up a connection,

  (eepitch-do "ssh edrx@angg.twu.net")

and then typing <f8> on each line that needs to be sent.

If you have any difficulty in setting things up feel free to get in
touch by e-mail, IRC (#eev at Freenode) or gmail chat - there are some
new features that do not appear in videos yet (the videos I have are a
few months old), and I am just resurecting my screencast-making
scripts to make some new ones... and I am exactly at the point where
tests and feedback can clarify a lot my ideas about the best ways to
present things.

  Cheers! =)
    Eduardo Ochs
    eduardoochs@gmail.com