I installed the plugin org-learn for my Emacs (latest version, latest org-mode as well). The plugins no longer actively maintained nor does it need to be, it does a select few things and doesn't need to be updated. The org-learn module I used is attached to this email, here is the original email about org-learn that describes how to use it, etc. Anyway, I created an example org heading as follows: * TODO Save the world I hovered my cursor over the heading, M-x org-smart-reschedule, and gave a grade of 5. It then switched to the calendar minibuffer, where the preselected date is the current date. It shouldn't be this, it should be the current date + n days (n increases as the heading is scheduled again and again). If I repeatedly org-smart-reschedule, it'll work out an interval and update the E-factor, but nothing will be done for the next scheduling date. This is frustrating because the more correct gradings I've give (>= 4 when prompted) the larger the time until the next scheduling, and the rate of increase in intervals increases. As a result after a couple of repetitions it may be scheduled for several years later, which is impractical to do manually. How would I fix this? Thanks, ~ -- Student Account -- Calday Grange Grammar School is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8332696. The Registered Office is at Grammar School Lane, West Kirby, Wirral, CH48 8GG