On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Tuesday, 18 Apr 2017 at 23:53, Adam Porter wrote: > > I was using three spaces, which looked okay on my system, but I'm sure > > it didn't look right on everyone's. I added an option to configure it > > now. It would be nice to calculate it automatically somehow, but this > > should be an improvement. > > Excellent. Thank you. > > One other minor issue: if there are any inline tasks, the sticky header > shows "END" if there is such an inline task not in the window but > between point and the previous headline. I think that if point is not > within an inline task, you should be skipping inline tasks (my own > preference) or displaying the headline for the task and not the END > line. > That would be hard to implement. Skipping inline tasks entirely would be easy enough, just truncate the list of path entries to below org-inlinetask-min-level. Carsten > > Thanks again, > eric > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.5-444-g998576 >