On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 12:12 PM Bastien Guerry wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > Bastien Guerry writes: > > > >> I see no reason not to use > >> https://github.com/cdominik/constants-for-Emacs as the source for > >> constants.el, the package seems stable (as its name suggests...) > Yes, this is stable, and I am still maintaining it. Carsten > > > > I was mostly concerned that a pull request back from 2020 is still > > open. > > AFAICT the PR is about whitespaces in the README, so not a blocker. > > > That said, there is indeed no rush and actually no urgent need to do > > anything - it is not like we are getting an large inflow of bug reports > > related to constants.el. > > Indeed :) > > -- > Bastien Guerry >