Hi Nicolas, thanks! Carsten On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Carsten Dominik writes: > > > yes, I am aware that LaTeX does use unnumbered for this, but this is > > backend specific implementation, and not an argument about the logic of > > this approach. > > Fair enough. I reverted the commit. > > I think a :NOTOC: property to ignore headlines from TOC is an acceptable > solution, even though it add yet another property. > > I also suggest to classify LaTeX issue as "wontfix". > > Any objection? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >