Hi everyone, I have problems opening a link in org. The link looks like this: https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/#search/q=author%3A%22Dominik%2CC%22/metrics I have copied it like this from the address bar in a browser. If I click on it in Org-mode, the link is modified to https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/%23search/q=author:%22Dominik,C%22/metrics before being sent to the browser, and the browser cannot resolve it. The problem seems to be that # has been turned into %23 Where does this happen, and how can I fix this? Thank you. Carsten