Hi A or B, no strong preference. About the text, maybe we can change the "there are dozens of them", that struck me as a bit odd. Because what is a "feature". Maybe Features - which subset will you use? Features - something for everyone Features - start digging I don't know... Cheers Carsten On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 6:42 PM Nick Dokos wrote: > Nix on variant C from me. > > Slight lean towards B, but I personally would be happy with either A or B. > > Thanks! > -- > Nick > > "There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache > invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler > > >