On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Bastien wrote: > Nikolai Weibull writes: > >> Yes, the hiding of the stars is cancelled, but it seems that the >> org-hide face is still being applied and leaking unto the whole >> headline. I got around this by adjusting the org-column face. > > Thanks for the follow-up -- I'd still be interested by a screenshot to > better understand what happens with the default face. Thanks in advance, Here’s a screen-shot of how org-hide, which sets foreground to white, leaks.