Hi Matt, Thanks for your response. I wasn't careful with template called from firefox bookmark button (it was set to "b"). I should stop being hasty when posting stuff to mailing list. However now I'm looking for a way to have this same bookmark on linux using evince. Any idea? On 14 August 2013 20:08, Matt Lundin wrote: > Sineau Gh writes: > > > Hi all, > > I'm sineau and I'm new member of the mailing list and newbie in > > org-mode. I have a problem with org-protocol which I searched in the > > mailing list and also stackoverflow with no luck. > > I'm trying to setup org-protocol and here's my config: > > > > (server-start) > > (require 'org-protocol) > > > > (setq org-protocol-default-template-key "l") > > (global-set-key "\C-cc" 'org-capture) > > > > Now org-capture returns this error: > > > > Symbol's function definition is void: org-contextualize-keys > > Greedy org-protocol handler. Killing client. > > > > I didn't know path-load to org-protocol.el so I left it empty in emacs > > config. I use emacs 24.2 on ubuntu 13.04 (downloaded from ubuntu > > default repo) and get org-mode package via emacs packages. > > What is the value of org-capture-templates? > > C-h v org-capture-templates RET > > Also, could you please type M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET and report the > complete backtrace you receive when you invoke org-protocol (presumably > from an outside program). > > Matt >