Hi all, I'm sineau and I'm new member of the mailing list and newbie in org-mode. I have a problem with org-protocol which I searched in the mailing list and also stackoverflow with no luck. I'm trying to setup org-protocol and here's my config: (server-start) (require 'org-protocol) (setq org-protocol-default-template-key "l") (global-set-key "\C-cc" 'org-capture) Now org-capture returns this error: Symbol's function definition is void: org-contextualize-keys Greedy org-protocol handler. Killing client. I didn't know path-load to org-protocol.el so I left it empty in emacs config. I use emacs 24.2 on ubuntu 13.04 (downloaded from ubuntu default repo) and get org-mode package via emacs packages.