From: Dominick Samperi <djsamperi@gmail.com>
To: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: First file opened does not colorize (tested with 9.3.7 and 9.4.5)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:36:31 -0400	[thread overview]

Changing the suffix to .org does not help. Still the first file opened
does not colorize.
I first observed this problem about six months ago (and have been
using a function
key to fix with 'org-mode-restart).

The problem does not appear on a new desktop, running
the same version of Emacs, same version of org-mode, and same .emacs.d.

The only notable difference between the new machine and the older machines
where the problem occurs is that the newer machine has an solid state drive,
whereas the other machines have conventional hard drives.