Hi Nicolas, I'm attaching updated patch. But I'm not sure it's a good idea to add another 6 lines of code to the function which is already big enough. Best, Alexey On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 3:39 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Alexey Lebedeff writes: > > > This fixes bug where you sometimes can't immediately see tags that were > > just set. And to reveal them you need to go through global visibility > > cycle. > > Thank you for the patch, and the test. > > > +(defun org-insert-visible-text (&rest args) > > + "Inserts arguments at point and makes them visible in outline. > > + > > +When text is being inserted on the invisible region boundary, it > > +can be inadvertently sucked into invisibility." > > + (let* ((before-point (point))) > > + (apply #'insert args) > > + (outline-flag-region before-point (point) nil))) > > I don't think, for the time being, it deserves a dedicated function. > I suggest to integrate it in `org-set-tags' instead. > > Could you send an updated patch ? > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >