Hello there, This is more of a bug report. I get a 'Bad sexp at line ' when using org-contacts-anniversaries in my org files like so. * Calendar :calendar: %%(org-contacts-anniversaries) I figured out that this occurs when you have a contact in your contacts.orgfile with a BIRTHDAY property but no associated value. For example, this entry throws up an error. ** Nick :PROPERTIES: :EMAIL: :FIRST_NAME: First :LAST_NAME: Last :BIRTHDAY: :ADDRESS: :PHONE: :NOTE: :END: But this does not. ** Nick :PROPERTIES: :EMAIL: :FIRST_NAME: First :LAST_NAME: Last :BIRTHDAY: 1971-01-01 :ADDRESS: :PHONE: :NOTE: :END: Would be nice if it is fixed or a solution proposed. Regards, Chai -- 42