Hi Rasmus, Oop! My apology! I've totally forgot this LCO thing. When I used koma letter for the first time, I think I had already figured this out, and had set to using UScommercial9. I created my own class, and assigned my class name to `org-koma-letter-default-class'. Unfortunately, after a long time not using it, when I've forgot the LCO thing, ox-koma-letter.el, at some point, had changed to always producing "\LoadLetterOption{NF}", which overwrites the setting in my own class. Instead of setting the option in each org-mode file, I changed the value of `org-koma-letter-class-option-file' to "UScommercial9". Thanks again for pointing this out. Because of this issue, I've actually given up using koma letter, and have been using the old letter class for a while. I'm wondering why using a French style as default, while the vast majority of the users are from the English world, I believe! Just a suggestion. Thanks, York On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Rasmus wrote: > York Zhao writes: > > > Sorry Rasmus, but I don't understand what you are talking about. Have you > > sent to a wrong subject? > > No. > > As I understand you are unhappy about the default, French, letter > template, so I'm asking if you can use another one, like DIN. > I’ve modified your example below. > > Hope it helps, > Rasmus > > > #+LCO: DIN > * Cancel my previous written consent > :PROPERTIES: > :EXPORT_DATE: 2016-03-05 > :EXPORT_AUTHOR: York > :EXPORT_CLOSING: Sincerely yours, > :EXPORT_OPTIONS: after-closing-order:(ps cc encl) :t backaddress:t > title:nil > :END: > ** To-address > :to: > Receiver's address > > ** From > :from: > My address > > ** Dear XXX > Blah blah blah > > > > -- > Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio >