Hello again, I just got this message error: OpenDocument export failed: Wrong type argument: listp, 67 > What is the meaning of this message and how can I do? Many thanks for your help, Jo. 2018-05-18 12:01 GMT+02:00 Joseph Vidal-Rosset < joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com>: > Dear Edgar, > > Thanks for your help on the export of bibliography for docx or odt. I am > going to persist in trying to succeed it. > > About proof.sty, really there is not the least problem from org-mode to > latex, everything is smoothly exported and the final pdf document is > really nice (with the really pretty smfart.class > [[http://smf4.emath.fr/Publications/Formats/]] that I advice.) > > No, my problem is only with the export of these proof to odt, and > Authorea fails also (that is the main reason why I gave up Authorea, > which seems to me being a nice project, but not complete enough and > therefore unfortunately useless for me). The only reasonable solutions > seems to me the png export from a succeeding org export to an odt file. > > Best wishes, > > -- > Joseph >