* org-ref for html and blog ?
@ 2020-06-07 13:12 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2020-06-07 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi everybody,

The package org-ref  is a wonderful tool and I do not imagine working
without its helps now (again many thanks to John Kitchin).

But for some days now I meet a problem with bibliography html export
with org-ref and I cannot no more use org-export-head that I used for
my blog (https://github.com/itf/org-export-head thanks again to Ivan)
: as soon as there is a bibliographical reference, emacs loops.

I guess that the problem is very probably in my emacs setup but I do
not find the solution.

I would be happy to find help with html export with bibliographical
references, and advices for the best solution for blogging with emacs
(I've just tried Jekyll with org, but the problem with export
bibliographical reference is the same, my emacs loops.)

In advance, thanks for your help, because I am lost.

Jo.