On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, Mikhail Skorzhinskiy wrote: > I think there is a package exactly for this: > > https://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg123154.html > > I'm happily using this since summer with latest org. Although in case you want to extend scheduling function (ie check it automatically) you need to write write some code around. > > I can send you my customizations on top of that package, but at the end of the week, im in vacation currently. > > -- > Mikhail Skorzhinskiy > mskorzhinskiy@eml.cc I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but the description sounds like what I want. I'll try it for sure. Thanks! -- -- David Rogers