I just wanted to write a similar request. My problem derives from a small screen, so even the basic set of options gets truncated. It would be nice if I could somehow scroll the dispatch screen. Best Gergely On Tue, Mar 14, 2017, 03:38 Seb wrote: > Hello, > > Scanning the manual I don't see a hint on how to narrow the export menu > shown by C-c C-e (`org-export-dispatch'). I'm using ox-pandoc, which > has a lengthy export menu, which cannot display fully and gets cut off > the screen. Ideally, it should be possible to sequentially narrow the > options, so that for instance only the LaTeX export options are shown > after hitting "l", but of course any tip allowing submenus to be fully > displayed will do! > > Thanks, > -- > Seb > > >