* ob-clojure breaks tangling of comments using org-babel-tangle for clojure source code blocks
@ 2024-10-15 17:43 Anoop GR
From: Anoop GR @ 2024-10-15 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Comments in org babel clojure blocks are not tangled out.

Let us take an example org file with the following contents:-

This org file contains only two source blocks and a total of ten lines.
> #+begin_src clojure :noweb-ref "Define a constant"

(def e 2.72)

;;This is a comment on a line of its own
> (def pi 3.14) ;;This is a comment not on a line of its own
> #+end_src

The following block will be tangled
> #+begin_src clojure :noweb yes :tangle ./output.clj
> <<Define a constant>>
> #+end_src

When I tangle the above file, the contents of the output.clj file are:-

> (def e 2.72)

> (def pi 3.14) ;;This is a comment not on a line of its own

*The comment that was on a line of its own is missing from the tangled
output.*

Was able to reproduce on both emacs 29.3.50 and 29.4 on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Both were started using *emacs -Q* and then evaluating *(require
'ob-clojure)* as the only line of config.