Thanks for the tip Ken. I will get hold of one of those packages and modify it to my needs. On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 8:24 PM Ken Mankoff wrote: > On 2020-02-03 at 22:40 -08, Anoop GR wrote... > > How do I enforce the same on my orgmode source blocks. I want the > > execution to stop whenever it exceeds the above limits on memory and > > time. > > There are several packages that implement :async source blocks via the > :async header arg. It seems like one of these could be fairly easy to adapt > to monitor the process it spawns. > > -k. > >