Hi Bastien, For sure I am happy to contribute it to (w)org. I have very recently assigned copyright to the FSF for sketch-mode (it is currently on https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/). So do I have to assign separately again for this contribution? (Would be no problem of course, just a question) Anyway, I will already attach the patch. For some reason my Emacs (i.e. Spacemacs) also reformats the table with supported languages in index.org. So, maybe you can check if it is correctly formatted. As I updated this long ago, it would take me too long to look again at this now (so therefore, I simply added a link to a mail from Eric Schulte with some more info), but it should be better than the current info, and a very acceptable (re)start. Regards, Daniel On Sat, 25 Sept 2021 at 16:19, Bastien wrote: > Hi, > > thanks for your work on ob-template.el. > > Would you be willing to contribute it to Org's core? > > If so, please fill in this form: > https://orgmode.org/request-assign-future.txt > > Once that's done, please send a patch to this list against the main > branch. See the instructions on contributing here: > > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >